Saturday, September 25, 2010

The new maxim :
1. Chart by chart. Market by market. Stock by stock. New York is New your. London is London. Tokyo is Tokyo. Sure the global financial industry is very much inter-related today, but as far as day trading goes, "Think day to day, See chart by chart and Trade stock by stock".
2. I have tried to think and trade longer term but I must confess, I have muck up. My psyche is not made for long term trade. My strategic setup is Ok but my tactical muck it up. I am a day trader, as my action confirms it. A swing trader at best. I kid myself not that I am a day trader. Although I dont see myself as one lest want to see myself as one. But alas the truth is I am a day trader.
3. My trades setup are good but I muck it up at exit. My trades are good but get stopped out either get whipsawed or I get nervous when it goes sideways when I expect it to shoot the next day or I would get nervous becasue of fresh input after the trade is in play. Most of the time if not all the time by news. My setup is base on charts but I just dont know whyI get myself affected by news. The stocks may hit turbulence, most of the time it recovers and contunue on the trend.

No comments:

Post a Comment