Wednesday, February 9, 2011

A post mortem on Raffles Education



A Post Mortem on Raffles Education.
Too emotionally charged to win.

1st Time. How I came to notice Raffles Education is thru Stock and Shares magazine.
I was following Informatics and somehow I came across Raffles Education which looks
technically great on the weekly chart.
It has broken out.

2nd time : A trader friend mentioned that he has recieved recommendation to buy Raffles.
My interest was already perked. But I could and had the foresight to expect a 5th wave.
And then pull back.

I congratulate myself for being smart and correct.
It did go up and pull back.

The not so smart part or trying to be too smart,
I thought now,Yes ! , there is the wave 1 [completed 5 impulse waves]
and I had waited for the pull back the Wave A.

entirely ignored there is a B & C
Bullishly think that the wave down is wave 2 correction completed.
Went in and got caught.

No comments:

Post a Comment