Sunday, May 22, 2011

Global Energy Super Shift ! What enchanting & charming words !

Global Energy Super Shift ! What enchanting & charming words !


O k, take this with a pinch of salt, but I receive this self proclaim Energy Expert sales email in my spam folder which I check time to time.

What caught my eye are the words "Global Energy Super Shifts." which I feel is happening as well by the piecing together of random articles from various news sources which I have also posted on this blog site.

Global Energy Super Shift ! What enchanting & charming words ! I can't help but repeat these beautiful words again !

See also my previous post on the recently touted "Peak Car" theory.


To see the entire letter click the link.
http://www.moneymappress.com/mmp-research/ECL/ECL1110695.php?code=%3C?php%20echo%20$code;%20?%3E




No comments:

Post a Comment